- Constructed from supple and durable full grain cow and goat leather.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, ventilated fourchettes keep hands cool.
- Ergonomic- engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palms.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mould construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- Moulded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation. Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around the wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in crash.
- Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap. External fourth.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Internal surface hand and thumb lining made with DuPont Kevlar fibre.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth Finger Bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/ little finger reinforcement.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Printed logos.
Alpinestars GP Plus R Black White